I'm watching the
Tale of Two Sisters in my bro's room now la. I cant believe I'm actually watching it man. Damnit. Everytime when bro's at home, I'd tend to be so
un-afraid of everything. Haha. Yup.
Unproductive day.
Actually I didnt plan to study at all. At least for today. I need to rest ya? Haha. But ended up at Airport with Jaszy, before heading back to Tamp Mac's. Michelle, Almoo and Shaboy joined us somewhile later. Yup. And we began our gossips!
(Instead of styding,you see!) I wasnt in the mood to study already. Slacked awhile before catching the last bus home. Okay, I was exaggerating. It was still quite early. My 2
role models, Michelle and Shaboy stayed on. We cannot keep up man!
There was this pervertic uncle! He kept
bio-ing at Michelle! She was wearing a super short shorts, so, ya, you know what.
Si uncle. hrmph! ><It's super later now and Ah mu just told me the study trip for tmr resumes again. They've decided to go to Airport and yup. I'm not sure but I think I'd be lazy. Okay, depends on my mood la. But yup. Haha.